0 muddy hands: indescribable glory

Monday, November 7

indescribable glory


" And in the morning you shall see
the glory of the Lord..." Ex 16:7
**********************************************
" Be still and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth! " Ps 46:10
*******************************************************
" For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: " Rom 1:20
****************************************
Father, I will extol your name at all times. Your praise shall forever be on my lips. I am mesmerized by the magnificient beauty of your creation. As I gaze upon the beauty of your heavens and the earth, I am reminded of your strength, brilliance and royalty. I am aware of your dominion over me and the entire universe. Only you reign supreme. How honored I am that you know the very deepness of my thoughts and still call me daughter, friend, beloved. May my words be few. May my love be surpassing. May my service be pleasing. Send me to people that need your soothing balm to heal there broken spirits. Multiply my family's faith that we may live without limits when it comes to reaching this desperate world for you. Provide guidance to the wandering children who have forgotten the sound of the Father's voice. Raise up uncompromising warriors to fight the enemy of this day. Give us clean hands. Give us pure hearts. Break my will and conform it to yours. Go before us Lord. You are our sheperd. We shall not want. You, oh Father make us to lie down in green pastures and beside the still waters. Whom shall we fear? You are for us. My husband, my children and I am victors in Christ Jesus. No weapons formed against the children of God will prosper. We shall not be moved. We are like trees planted by the water side, strong cedars and towering oaks. You alone are life. You are the tree of life. You are the way, the truth, and the life. Praise God. I'm alive. Praise God that we are healed. Praise God that we have hope. Praise God that we will reign with you eternally! I love you. May you bless and keep us. May your face shine upon us. May you grant us peace and provision. You alone are faithful. Thank you for saving me from death and destruction. I am redeemed by the blood of the lamb. My children will arise and call me blessed. May my boys be light in the world. May they exude the true meaning of a life lived for Christ. Use my husband to bring salvation to the nations. Set his feet on high places, place him before dignitaries, that all may see the true splendor of living wide open, fanatically, jacked-up for Jesus. Test us. Try us. Refine us like pure gold and precious silver. Polish us like unblemished stones. We are yours. The sheep of your pasture. We are not our own, you bought us for a price. We are redeemed by the blood of the lamb. Comfort those close to our hearts who are across the world, denying themselves for your name sake. Provide the perserverance needed to continue to run the race before us. Keep our eyes fixed on the price --You, Jesus-- so that we may finish hearing you say "well done my good and faithful servant." Convict our hearts of the sin that holds us back from moving into the next high place with you. May you find my family delighting in your fulfilled law. Your love is better than life. I am yours. Father, do as you please.

1 Comments:

Blogger terrible speller said...

come on sister, where are you?

21.11.05

 

Post a Comment

<< Home