0 muddy hands: why muddy hands?

Tuesday, September 27

why muddy hands?

the potter's hands are rarely clean.
The constant creating with the clay requires that one's hands must stay muddy.
As I seek to please you Lord, my desire is that you find me with "mud" on my hands. I want to be found in places and with people that require me to get my hands "muddy".
I think of you Jesus when you spat on the clay and placed it over the blind man's eyes. what a beautiful day that must have been. I can share the excited with that blind man -- you have also made me to see -- the eyes of my heart have been opened to know and understand your love.
Thank you for revealing your self to me.
Thank you for loving me today in spite of my attitude.
I praise you for continually molding me into your likeness.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The LORD God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. Habakkuk 3:19

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home