0 muddy hands: spinning webs...

Wednesday, September 28

spinning webs...

my two sons are totally awesome, way cool and wide open.
two mini-me's and two mini-moe's running around!
We have opened " The Home School" this year and at times I ask myself if I have reached the point of no return. I have been seriously challenged with this whole concept. However, I am learning so much about my entire family, including myself. Wow! Can anyone say ADD. That is me. My Aunt Deloras and I like to call it "spinning". You know, when you just spin from one thing to another and somehow complete at least one thing for the day. I'm reminded of the busy spider who spins and spins, but by the end of the evening she has completed her work. Then one may see remains of things caught in her web -- raindrops, insects. What consolation to me, just knowing that in spite of their spinning mother, my children will be captured by my love and devotion to teach and train them.
God's grace (giving me what I do not deserve) is totally sufficient for all my family's needs.
I am truly honored to know that they have been entrusted to me.
*************
Father, Praise you for my beautiful beaus. May you find me portraying the character of Christ. Even in the hard moments of my day, give me the strength to clothe myself with righteousness. When those precious brown eyes meet me face-to-face, may they look beyond the visible and see a soul that longs to please you. May they see this earthen vessel as only you do -- pure and holy. Praise you for my moe that is sold out to you and loves me even when my "web" gets demolished!
*************
The spider skillfully grasps with its hands, And it is in king's palaces. Proverbs 30:28

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home