0 muddy hands: phenomenom

Thursday, September 29

phenomenom

the meanings of many things in life are short, simple and sincere when spoken by a child.
adults can complicate things that are quite obvious to the untainted mind of innocent youth.
Before enjoying a story from the Book of John this morning, I pose the question to my oldest son, "do you know what a miracle is?"
Without hesitation he replied , "It is something that nobody can do, and it is something really amazing."
I'm glad I asked before I went into a full-throttle synopsis of what a miracle is.
>>> miracle: An event that appears inexplicable by the laws of nature and so is held to be supernatural in origin or an act of God; any amazing or wonderful occurrence.
***************
You tell us in your word to have the faith of a child -- help us Lord to not make our relationship with you so difficult. Give me simplicity of thought that I may see you in everday, moment -by- moment activities. Bless the Lord, oh my soul and all that is within me -- Bless your holy name.
***************
Then having rowed about twenty-five or thirty furlongs, they saw Jesus walking on the sea and drawing near the ship... John 6:19

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home