0 muddy hands: throwing in the flag

Sunday, February 4

throwing in the flag

a white flag.
a thought.
an action.

SURRENDER.
to yield (something) to the possession or power of another; deliver up possession of on demand or under duress-
to give (oneself) up, as to authority-
to give (oneself) up to some influence, course, emotion, etc.-
to give up, abandon, or relinquish.
to yield or resign (an office, privilege, etc.) in favor of another. –
to give oneself up, as into the power of another; submit or yield.
the act or an instance of surrendering. (cited source dictionary.com)

Lord, I surrender my home and earthly goods to you.
Father, I give my entire life to you.
Dear Jesus, I surrender my life to hardship or suffering for you if it be Your will.
I will give up the comforts of this world for You, I abandon the idea that anything can satisfy my soul but You, and I relinquish my desires that are not of you.

Here Am I - Send me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home