0 muddy hands: fahrenheit sweltering

Monday, November 13

fahrenheit sweltering

brilliant.
sizzling.
intense.
Your love, Your kindness and Your passion shines so radiant in the backdrop of an empty, dark world. You captivate our being with absolute truth and sovereign wisdom. You can not be controlled or weakened. You ignite in my soul a desire to be consumed by You alone. May Your sparks fall on me and reach the deepest crevices of my soul. Burn away the desires that keep me from being completely Yours in total surrender. You are the light that leads our way when we stumble in darkness, despair and discouragement. Your flame of hope encourages us to follow the way back to shelter and strength. Draw me closer to You so much that my eyes are fixed in a constant gaze on Your word and life. Melt my heart to fit the mold of Your pleasure. Fill me with love that rages beyond control. Engulf me through and through -- body, spirit, and mind with allof You - O' Mighty God. May my footsteps leave a trail of burning blaze that spreads the Gospel of Christ Jesus to the unreached places of Your world. Use the flames of joy, peace and passion to ignite a wildfire of renewal and revival in the dry hearts of discontent and complacent beievers. Fan the flame and make us whole. Overwhelm us with Your power and might. Totally consume my every thought, word and deed. Refine me that I may be a vessel of honor.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heb 12:29 For our God is a consuming fire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home